New York Truck Ticket Violations
Below is a list of commonly-issued New York Truck Ticket Violations:
- Overweight vehicle (one or more axles)
- Overweight vehicle (exceeding registered weight)
- No commercial lettering on side of vehicle
- Unsecured load (spilling debris)
- Equipment violations, such as defective mirrors, inoperable lights, broken mud flaps.
- No fire extinguisher
- No log book
- No Commercial Motor Vehicle Tax (MVT)
- Failure to pay the Highway Use Tax (HUT)
- Violate the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
If you or your company have been issued any of the above truck tickets, call us at 888-RED-LIGHT or click here for free consultation.