I’ve been regularly blogging since January 2009, and have never received as much feedback about a post as I have about Part 1 of this post. It seems everyone is amused by the irony of my mis-fortune (especially my lead-footed clients).
Below is a small sampling of some of the reactions:
HAHAHA. Sorry about laughing, but that’s funny – Jerry S
Representing yourself? – Abbas I
- Where’s the fire? – Steve S
- Which one of your team of traffic lawyers, if any, do you trust to defend you? – Michael S
- What took so long? I know how you drive “road rage Matt” – Damon G
- Forget you … what was your wife’s ticket for? – Kara R
- How are you going to find a traffic judge who will be fair … don’t they all hate you? – Sergio F
Anyway, all this light-hearted ribbing is just making me more determined to beat this thing. I am off the law library to crack the books and put my powerful legal mind to work. Results of my efforts to follow.